I’m Owen McCrink, a former mechanical engineer, I now run a software development and technology consulting firm, Digital Basis.
Digital Basis work with non-technical business owners and start-up founders to create and commercialise new tech products. Our focus is building brand new and early stage SaaS and web apps.
Levering my SaaS experience, I am currently acquiring micro-SaaS businesses under my holding company Dee Bee Vee. Want to sell your small SaaS business or know someone who does? Let me know.
On the side, I dabble with some side projects, currently:
- A daily, personalised ASX stock email, Stock Brief.
- A startup electric vehicle charging network in Victoria, Australia, that is hoping to roll out its first charging location in 2021, Park n Plug.
Apart from work, my time goes towards:
- My amazing wife and the two fast growing little men, as well as the extended family.
- Reading as much as I can (which isn’t much with work and family), see the bookshelf.
- Some retro gaming, mainly multiplayer Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun on Saturday nights (I occasionally put these up on YouTube: OJM Plays CNC).
Feel free to follow me on Twitter:
Or book in a call to discuss how Digital Basis can help you: